• A detached family home on popular Styvechale Grange Estate
• uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
• Entrance lobby, living room and archway through to a separate dining area
• Fitted kitchen with inner lobby and ground floor cloakroom
• Three well proportioned bedrooms and first floor family bathroom with shower
• Front garden, front driveway, part integral garage and well established rear garden backing onto school and playing fields
An excellent opportunity to require a detached family home situated on the popular Styvechale Grange Estate and enjoying a pleasant outlook backing onto local Primary School and playing fields. Styvechale Grange is well placed for access to a range of local amenities as well as being with easy reach of the Railway Station, City Centre, War Memorial Park and A45 dual carriageway linking the motorway network. The property itself benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises; entrance lobby, living room with archway through to separate dining area, fitted kitchen, inner lobby with ground floor cloakroom leading off, first floor landing, three well proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite shower and first floor family bathroom with shower. To the outside there is an open plan front garden with front driveway providing off road parking leading to a part integral garage and to the rear there is a well established mature rear garden.