• An extended, traditional semi detached family home
• uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
• Reception hall, front lounge and extended rear dining sitting room
• Extended refitted kitchen breakfast room and utility room with ground floor cloakroom
• Three bedrooms, first floor family bathroom and second floor master bedroom with modern en suite shower room
• Front driveway providing off road parking and enclosed rear lawn garden with decked patio area
An extended, traditional semi detached family home offering three storey accommodation and situated in this sought after residential location on the south side of the City. The property is well placed for local amenities within the Finham Park School catchment area and close to the A45 dual carriageway linking the motorway network. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed and gas fired centrally heated accommodation and in brief comprises; arched recess porch entrance, reception hall, front lounge, extended rear dining sitting room, extended 'L' shaped kitchen breakfast room with refitted modern units, useful utility room with ground floor cloakroom leading off. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a refitted modern family bathroom with shower. Whilst on the second floor there is a master bedroom with modern en suite shower. To the outside there is an open plan lawn front garden with front driveway providing off road parking and to the rear there is an enclosed mature lawn rear garden with decked patio area.