• A recently refurbished detached family home enjoying a superb outlook to the rear
• Replacement double glazing and gas central heating with replacement boiler
• Reception hall and superb open plan living, dining kitchen
• Useful study room, side conservatory with utility room and cloakroom leading off
• Three excellent double bedrooms and superb family bathroom with shower
• Front drive, two garages and mature rear garden with delightful outlook
A recently refurbished detached family home enjoying the delightful elevated setting with views towards Copeswood Golf Course and the river Sowe. The property is situated in this convenient location of the Binley area to the East side of the City and is well placed for local amenities with nearby shops, popular schools, excellent access via the nearby Binley Road, easy reach of the nearby bypass linking the motorway network. The property benefits from replacement double glazing, gas fired central heating with newly installed combi boiler and briefly comprises; large reception hall, superbly spacious open plan 'L' shaped living, dining kitchen with feature bifold doors and comprehensive range of kitchen units with feature island and range of built in appliances, useful separate study room, side double glazed conservatory with access through to a utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there are three excellent double bedrooms and a superb family bathroom incorporating separate shower cubicle. To the outside a front driveway provides off road parking with access to two garages, whilst to the rear there are mature lawn rear gardens with surrounding borders and enjoying delightful views.