• A traditional halls together semi-detached family home
• In need of full refurbishment/redecoration and room for extension
• uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
• Immediate vacant possession with no further chain
• Porch, reception hall, combined through lounge/dining room and extended kitchen
• Three bedrooms, first floor bathroom, gardens to front and rear and side driveway providing off road parking
A traditional double bayed, halls together, semi-detached property, situated in this sought after Finham location on the South side of the City. The property offers excellent scope for updating and refurbishment with ample room for extension (subject to the necessary planning permissions). The property conveniently lies close to the A45 dual carriageway with excellent road links, is well placed for local amenities and is situated in the highly popular Finham Park School catchment area. The property is offered for sale with immediate vacant possession with no further chain and briefly comprises; porch, reception hall, combined through lounge/dining room, extended kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the outside there is a lawned front garden with paved side driveway providing off road parking, an attached side garage/car port and to the rear there is a good sized enclosed rear garden requiring further attention.