• Semi detached family home in popular Styvechale location
• Immediate vacant possession with no further chain
• Double glazing and gas fired central heating
• Porch, reception hall, spacious living room with archway through to a separate dining area
• Refitted kitchen with built in appliances and useful utility area with ground floor cloakroom
• Three well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and first floor family bathroom
• Mature lawn gardens with front driveway and substantial front garage work shop
A post war semi detached family home situated in this popular residential location within Styvechale and being offered for sale with immediate vacant possession with no further chain. The property is well placed for excellent travel links via nearby A45 dual carriageway, is also situated within the Finham School catchment area and within easy access of a range of local amenities. The property offers scope for some updating and benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating, rewiring, replacement boiler and a refitted kitchen and briefly comprises; porch entrance, reception hall, spacious living room with archway leading through to a separate dining room, refitted kitchen with built in appliances, side utility area with ground floor cloakroom leading off, first floor landing, three well proportioned bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with shower. To the outside there is an open plan lawn front garden with front driveway leading to a substantial front garage work shop, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed, mature lawn rear garden.