A top floor duplex apartment presented in excellent order with far reaching city views, double glazing and electric heating. Offered for sale with a tenant in situ on a rolling contract, the property is an excellent investment opportunity currently returning a rental yield over 7% with scope of more. Ideally located just a short walk from the City Centre and Coventry Railway Station the accommodation briefly comprises; communal entrance with lift to the 8th floor, communal landing with entrance door into the property, entrance hallway with stairs leading up to the landing, open plan living/dining/kitchen with balcony, double bedroom and shower room.
- A top floor duplex apartment presented in excellent order
- Offered for sale with a tenant in situ, currently returning a rental yield over 7%
- Benefitting from double glazing and electric heating
- Situated a short walk from the City Centre and Coventry Railway Station
- Entrance hallway with stairs leading up to the landing, open plan living/dining/kitchen with balcony, double bedroom and shower room
- Early viewing recommended
A front entrance door opens into staircase leading to:
With intercom security phone, heater and doors off to the following accommodation:
With double glazed windows and doors out to balcony, wall and ceiling light points and heater.
Comprising; a comprehensive range of base units, drawers and wall mounted cupboards, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, built-in oven and hob, space for domestic appliance and ceiling light point.
With a white suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC and shower cubicle with fitted electric shower.
With double glazed windows, double storage cupboard housing hot water system and shelving, wall and ceiling light points and heater.
We understand from the vendor that the property is leasehold with a term of 92 years remaining. The ground rent is £10 per annum and the service charge is currently £595 per annum. These details should be verified by your solicitor.