• A traditional double bayed end terrace property requiring updating/refurbishment
• Situated in the popular Coundon area and backing onto Coundon Primary School
• Immediate vacant possession with no further chain
• uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
• Reception hall, through lounge dining room and kitchen
• Three bedrooms, first floor bathroom with shower, lawn gardens and rear vehicular access
A traditional double bayed end terrace property offered for sale with scope for general updating/refurbishment and with immediate vacant possession and no further chain. The property is found in the popular Coundon area and backs onto Coundon Primary School and is close to an excellent range of local amenities on nearby Holyhead Road which provides excellent travel links to the City Centre and the A45 dual carriageway linking the motorway network. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises; reception hall, through lounge dining room with feature fireplace, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom with mixer shower. To the outside there is a lawn front garden and to the rear there is an enclosed private lawn rear garden with patio area, lawn, substantial summerhouse, shared side gated pedestrian access and rear vehicular access beyond.