• A substantial period family home in the heart of Barnacle
• Sought after rural location on the outskirts of Coventry
• Porch, three separate reception rooms and a useful study area
• Spacious kitchen breakfast room, double glazed conservatory / sun room, utility and ground floor WC
• Three double bedrooms, en suite bathroom and en suite cloakroom and separate family bathroom
• Substantial plot with large driveway, double garage, home office/garden room, detached gym room, further brick outbuildings and stores and large patio area with lawn
An excellent opportunity to acquire this substantial period family home (formally built as three separate cottages) and prominently situated in the heart of Barnacle Village. Barnacle is a popular rural location on the outskirts of Coventry with excellent access to nearby villages of Wolvey and Bulkington and also within easy access of Bedworth, Nuneaton, Rugby and Coventry with excellent travel links via the nearby M6/M69 motorways and A46 dual carriageway. The property benefits from double glazed and gas fired centrally heated accommodation and briefly comprises; porch entrance, dining hall, attractive living room with feature Inglenook fireplace, separate useful study area, separate music room, double glazed conservatory / sun room, spacious kitchen breakfast room with comprehensive range of fitted units and feature cooker space. The remainder of the ground floor comprises; useful utility area with ground floor cloakroom leading off. To the first floor there are three excellent double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, a further en sutie cloakroom and a modern family bathroom. To the outside the property is situated on a substantial plot with large driveway providing off road parking for at least ten vehicles, substantial detached double garage, three useful brick built stores, substantial detached gym room and further garden room/home office. The remainder of the garden comprises; large paved patio areas with substantial lawn, garden shed and dog kennel and run.