• An extended semi detached family home in highly popular village location
• uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
• Large reception hall, front living room and modern ground floor bathroom with shower
• Useful snug room, fully extended open plan breakfast kitchen and useful separate utility area
• Three well proportioned bedrooms and modern first floor family shower room
• Large driveway providing off road parking, substantial brick garage/work shop and large private mature garden with outbuildings and log store
An extended semi detached family home situated in the highly popular, sought after Baginton Village lying conveniently for access to Coventry, Kenilworth or Leamington and has an excellent range of local amenities on offer including nearby Lunt Roman Fort, Coventry Airport, Midland Air Museum, popular local pubs, nearby garden centres and offering ideal spaces for outdoor enthusiasts. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing with gas fired central heating and briefly comprises; large reception hall, front living room, ground floor bathroom with modern white suite with shower, useful snug area leading onto a fully extended open plan breakfast kitchen with fitted units with built in and integrated appliances and access through to a useful utility space. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom having fitted wardrobes and a modern shower room. To the outside there is an open plan lawn front garden with front driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles, the driveway extends through to a substantial brick built garage and there is a large mature private rear garden being mainly lawn with outbuildings and useful timber log store.