• An attractive modern detached bungalow situated in the heart of Baginton Village
• uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
• Reception hall, living room and fitted dining kitchen
• Two bedrooms and modern shower/wet room
• Block paved driveway, substantial side garage and enclosed lawn rear garden
• Ideal retirement opportunity with delightful outlook over playing fields
An individual modern detached bungalow offering easily maintainable accommodation and situated in the heart of Baginton Village with a delightful aspect to the front overlooking Lucy Price playing field. Baginton village is situated on the southern outskirts of the City and is well served by local amenities with popular public houses, nearby Lunt Fort and a number of other local features including popular School catchment areas and also being within easy reach of excellent travel links to the nearby dual carriageways. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing with gas fired central heating and offers EXCELLENT SCOPE FOR EXTENSION to create additional family accommodation by way of a loft conversion or garage conversion to provide utility space. The accomodation briefly comprises; reception hall with access to the loft, living room with feature fireplace, fitted dining kitchen with access through to the garage, two bedrooms to the front (one having fitted wardrobes) and a good size shower/wet room. To the outside a block paved driveway provides off road parking for a number of vehicles, substantial attached side garage and to the rear there is an enclosed private lawn rear garden with paved patio area.