• Impressive extended detached family home on prominent corner position
• Porch, reception hall, splendid extended living room and separate front dining room
• Superb extended breakfast kitchen with separate utility area and ground floor cloakroom
• Ground floor bedroom with en suite wet room
• Four first floor bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom with separate shower
• Prominent corner plot with large mature garden, in and out front driveway, integral garage and additional rear garage and parking
An excellent opportunity to acquire this most superbly presented, fully extended, traditional detached family home situated on a prominent corner position within this highly desirable location. The property is conveniently found in easy access of Leamington Road close to the War Memorial Park and within easy reach of the Railway Station, City Centre as well as access to the A45 dual carriageway linking the motorway networks. The fully double glazed and gas fired centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises; porch, reception hall, impressive extended living room with feature fireplace, separate front dining room, superb fully extended kitchen breakfast room with comprehensive range of fitted units and appliances, useful utility area and ground floor cloakroom. In addition to the ground floor accommodation there is a large ground floor bedroom with en suite wet room and having its own independant access. To the first floor there are four bedrooms one having an en suite shower room and an attractive modern family bathroom incorporating a separate shower cubicle. To the outside to the front we have an in and out driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles, part integral garage with side gated access leads through to the substantial enclosed rear garden with large stone paved patio area, lawn, fully enclosed with mature hedging and boundaries and a summerhouse. Direct vehicular access leads to a further rear brick garage with additional room for off road parking.