• Popular village location on the outskirts of Coventry
• Large reception hall, living room, separate dining room and a snug room
• Fitted kitchen with built in appliances and uPVC double glazed conservatory
• Modern refurbished ground floor shower room, separate cloakroom and three first floor bedrooms
• Block paved driveway, rear detached garage and substantial well established lawn rear garden
An excellent opportunity to acquire this semi detached cottage situated on a substantial plot and offering excellent potential and situated in the heart of Baginton. Baginton is a highly popular village situated on the southern outskirts of the City and is well served by local amenities with popular public houses, nearby Lunt Fort, a number of other local features as well as being with easy access of excellent travel links via a nearby dual carriageway. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and electric heating and briefly comprises; large reception hall, front lounge with feature brick fireplace, separate rear dining room, useful snug area with archway leading through to a fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, uPVC double glazed conservatory and an inner hallway provides access to a modern refurbished ground floor shower room and attractive modern refurbished separate cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms whilst to the outside a block paved front driveway provides off road parking for a number of vehicles with side gated access leading through to a rear detached sectional garage and access through to the substantial rear garden with paved patio area and large lawn with mature boundaries and a private aspect.