An UNFURNISHED, second floor, spacious modern apartment on this popular well served development, situated west of the city close to open countryside and convenient for Tile Hill Railway Station. Benefiting from electric heating and double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises communal entrance with intercom, private entrance hall with utility cupboard, lounge with open plan kitchen having main appliances, double bedroom, large bathroom, outside allocated parking. Available NOW on an initial 12 month tenancy. EPC Band C. Council Tax Band A.
- An UNFURNISHED second floor spacious modern apartment
- West of the city, close to open countryside
- Handy for Tile Hill railway station
- Communal entrance with intercom
- Private entrance hall with utility cupboard
- Spacious living dining room into kitchen with main appliances
- Double bedroom and large bathroom
- Communal grounds & allocated parking
- Available NOW on an initial 12 month tenancy.
- EPC Band C. Council Tax Band A.
Communal Entrance Hall
Located to the rear of the building with entry phone system and stairs to upper floors.
A long central hallway, large utility cupboard housing washing machine and water tank), communal intercom and carpet. Doors lead off:
Living Room/ Kitchen
Spacious open plan living dining kitchen.
Kitchen with fitted units and integrated electric oven/hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer), tiled floor.
Living dining area with double glazed window, electrical wall heater and carpet.
Double glazed window, electric wall heater and carpet.
Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC, vanity mirror, towel radiator and tiled floor.
Communal parking area with one space authorised by permit display.