Floorplan for Kingstone, Hereford, Herefordshire
EPC Graph for Kingstone, Hereford, Herefordshire

3 Bedrooms Detached House - For Sale Octavia Place,

"Asking Price" £98,000

3 1 1


A neatly presented three bedroom Detached House, only a few years old, built in the popular village of Kingstone, approx 6 miles SW of Hereford City, and in good reach of local amenities. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, following onto the living room, kitchen/diner, and cloakroom with WC. Upstairs features good sized bedrooms, and bathroom with shower over bath. Exterior includes off road parking via a private driveway to the front of the property, and private rear gardens. Shared Ownership Property available on the basis of a 40% share for £98,000 (full market value £245,000) Total monthly rent and service charge £409.14 payable to Citizen Housing who will act as the landlord for the remaining 60%. PLEASE NOTE THAT IMAGES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED BY CITIZEN HOUSING AND HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED BY JOHN PAYNE ESTATE AGENTS.