EPC Graph for Worcester, Worcestershire

2 Bedrooms Ground Floor Flat - For Sale Fairmount Road,
Worcester,
Worcestershire
WR4 9FJ

"Asking Price" £58,500

2 1 1

Description

A two bedroom Ground Floor Apartment in a purpose built block of 3 floors with only 5 other apartments. Located in a mainly residential area within good reach of a good level of local amenities such as bus routes, local supermarkets and parks. Constructed in 2008, the property benefits from full double glazing and gas central heating, with communal entrance hall way and secure gated parking, with designated space. Property itself contains double French doors from the front room, and a shared green space to the front of the building. Shared Ownership Property available for a 45% share for £58,500 (full market value £130,000) Total monthly rent and service charge £367.68 payable to Citizen Housing who will act as the landlord for the remaining 55%. PLEASE NOTE THAT IMAGES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED BY CITIZEN HOUSING AND HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED BY JOHN PAYNE ESTATE AGENTS.

Location