• Double bayed end terraced property in convenient residential location
• Requiring updating and general refurbishment
• uPVC double glazing gas bar central heating
• Reception hall, lounge breakfast kitchen, large conservatory and ground floor wc
• 3 bedrooms fully tiled first floor bathroom and useful loft attic room
• Garden to front and rear and offered to sale with no further chain
A traditional, double bayed, halls together end terrace property, requiring updating and refurbishment, yet being offered for sale with immediate vacant possession and no further chain. The property is conveniently positioned in Tile Hill, close to local amenities, with nearby shops, Sainsburys store and access to the A45 dual carriageway linking the motorway network. The property benefits from new uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation comprising; front hall, front lounge, open plan breakfast kitchen, leading onto a large conservatory, with ground floor WC leading off. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and fully tiled first floor bathroom, and staircase leading off to a loft store area. To the outside there are low maintenance gardens to both front and rear.