• An attractive. extended, traditional semi-detached family home in pleasant cul-de-sac location
• uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
• Porch, reception hall, attractive living room with double doors through to separate dining room
• Extended breakfast kitchen with fitted units, appliances and separate reception room ideal as office/playroom/ground floor bedroom
• Three bedrooms and attractively refurbished fully tiled modern bathroom
• Front driveway providing off road parking and enclosed lawned rear garden with decked patio area
A well-presented and extended semi-detached family home, situated in this pleasant cul-de-sac position within the heart of Cheylesmore. The property is ideally placed within walking distance of an excellent range of local amenities with nearby Daventry Road shopping parade, Manor Park Primary School, as well as also being within easy reach of the War Memorial Park and access to the City Centre and Railway Station. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing with gas fired central heating and offers flexible accommodation with briefly comprises; attractive living room with feature log burner and double opening doors through to a separate reception room ideally used as a dining area, extended kitchen/breakfast room with comprehensive range of fitted units, breakfast island and door through to an additional room with flexible use and would be ideal as home office/playroom/ground floor bedroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and an attractively refurbished, fully tiled, modern family bathroom. Outside, a tarmacked front driveway provides off road parking for a number of vehicles, whilst to the rear, there is an enclosed rear garden being mainly lawned with a decked patio area.