• A well maintained semi-detached dormer bungalow in cul de sac position with double glazing and gas heating
• Situated in the popular residential area of Mount Nod to the westt of the city
• Porch, entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, ground floor bedroom, dining room, shower room and utility space
• First floor bedroom, study and bathroom with separate shower
• Amenities include local shops, primary schools, regular bus services and access to the A45 dual carriageway
• Front block paved driveway and rear split level garden with patio, lawn, and garage with rear car access
An extended and beautifully presented semi-detached dormer bungalow occupying a delightful cul de sac position and being situated in the popular residential area of Mount Nod to the west of the city. The area is well served by local shops, primary schools, regular bus services and access to the A45 dual carriageway and further motorway network. The property benefits from a side extension providing a porch, hallway, useful utility room and the accommodation is centrally heated and double glazed. There is an attractive lounge with feature fireplace, dining room/bedroom with patio doors leading out to the rear garden, superbly refitted kitchen, and refitted shower room. The first floor has been enlarged and improved by the current owners and now provides an additional bedroom with storage, study/office space and a fitted bathroom with separate shower. Outside to the front there is a block paved driveway providing ample parking space, and to the rear, there is a split-level garden with paved patio, lawn, further patio area and rear access to a garage.