Floorplan for Inkberrow, Worcester, Worcestershire

2 Bedrooms End Terrace House - For Sale Barley Meadows,
Inkberrow,
Worcester
WR7 4DR

"Asking Price" £96,750

2 1 1

Description

Shared Ownership property available for a 45% share based on full market value £215,000. Total monthly rent and service charge of £410.05 payable to Citizen Housing who will act as the landlord for the remaining 55%. A two bedroom End Terraced house with gas central heating available as part of the shared ownership scheme. Located in a modern cul-de-sac in a residential area and close to local facilities, the property benefits from off-street parking for 2 vehicles via a shared driveway to the front of the property, and enclosed rear garden. Accommodation: Ground Floor - Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Separate WC First Floor - Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC

Location