Floorplan for Houlton, Rugby, Warwickshire
EPC Graph for Houlton, Rugby, Warwickshire

2 Bedrooms Semi Detached House - For Sale Gill Crescent,
Houlton,
Rugby
CV23 1AP

"Asking Price" £98,000

2 1 1

Description

A beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached house, built 4 years ago, on this popular development in Houlton, Rugby. Benefitting from open plan living room, kitchen and dining area with entrance hall and downstairs WC. Upstairs the property comprises two bedrooms and bathroom, with shower over bath. Gas central heating. Outside the property benefits from two off road parking spaces, and turfed rear gardens. Shared Ownership Property available for a 40% share for £98,000 (full market value £245,000). Total monthly rent and service charge £360.71 payable to Citizen Housing who will act as the landlord for the remaining 60%. PLEASE NOTE THAT IMAGES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED BY CITIZEN HOUSING AND HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED BY JOHN PAYNE ESTATE AGENTS.

Location