Floorplan for Blythe Valley Park, Shirley, Solihull
EPC Graph for Blythe Valley Park, Shirley, Solihull

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House - For Sale Woodlands Place,
Blythe Valley Park,
Shirley
B90 8AY

"Asking Price" £142,400

3 2 1

Description

A modern three bedroom semi-detached home, built in 2020 in Woodlands Place on the popular development in Blythe Valley, Solihull. Ground floor comprising of an entrance hall way, downstairs WC, followed by large open plane lounge area and dining area, and enclosed kitchen area. Upstairs comprises of 3 bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master bedroom, and additional family bathroom. Gas central heating. Outside of the property there is off road parking via a private driveway, and single car garage both to the side of the property. To the rear of the property there is gardens with extended patio area. Shared Ownership Property available for a 35% share for £142,400. Total monthly rent and service charge £723.94 payable to Citizen Housing who will act as the landlord for the remaining 65%. PLEASE NOTE THAT IMAGES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED BY CITIZEN HOUSING AND HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED BY JOHN PAYNE ESTATE AGENTS.

Location