EPC Graph for Banner Lane, Coventry, West Midlands

2 Bedrooms Upper Floor Flat - For Sale Philmont Court,
Banner Lane,
Coventry
CV4 9BF

"Asking Price" £38,750

2 1 1

Description

A two bedroom Third Floor Apartment within a purpose built block. It is located in Philmont Court in Bannerbrook park in the City of Coventry. It is of modern brick and block construction and was built in 2008. Features double glazing and electric heating. Property benefits from balcony and allocated parking space. Shared Ownership Property available for a 25% share for £38,750 (full market value £155,000) Total monthly rent and service charge £419.32 payable to Citizen Housing who will act as the landlord for the remaining 75%. PLEASE NOTE THAT IMAGES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED BY CITIZEN HOUSING AND HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED BY JOHN PAYNE ESTATE AGENTS.

Location