A recently renovated traditional terraced property presented in excellent order previous works included new kitchen and bathroom. Set close to the thriving Earlsdon High Street and common, handy for the city and railway station. PART FURNISHED (kitchen appliances and bedroom furniture to one bedroom), double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation comprising: through lounge dining room, kitchen and inner lobby with main appliances, ground floor modern bathroom. First floor two bedrooms (master with fitted furniture), loft room leads from bedroom two (ideal home office or storage). Outside front and rear gardens. Available NOW on an initial 6 month tenancy. EPC band D, council tax band A.
- A recently renovated traditional terraced property presented in excellent order previous works included new kitchen and bathroom
- Set close to the thriving Earlsdon High Street and common, handy for the city and railway station
- PART FURNISHED (kitchen appliances and bedroom furniture to one bedroom), double glazing and gas central heating
- Through lounge dining room
- Modern kitchen & inner lobby both with main appliances
- Refitted ground floor bathroom
- Two bedrooms (bed 1 with fitted wardrobes), loft room from bed2 ideal home office/storage
- Front & rear gardens
- Available NOW on an initial 6 month tenancy
- EPC band D, council tax band A
Lounge dining room
Spacious through room with tall ceiling, double glazed bay window with blinds, French doors to rear with curtains, ceiling spot lights, radiator, chrome switches/sockets and carpet. Stairs to first floor and under-stairs storage, door opens into:
Modern wall and base units to two walls, integrated newly fitted oven, hob and extractor over, under-counter fridge, two double glazed windows with blinds, tiled floor. Leads into:
Washing machine with freezer set above, obscure double glazed window and tiled floor. Door into:
Recently fitted white three piece suite, shower over bath, modern full height tiled splash backs to two walls, extractor fan, tall towel radiator, wall mirror and tiled floor.
Fitted carpet, doors lead off:
Generous double, double glazed window with curtains, modern fitted wardrobes to two walls, bedside tables and fitted side table, radiator and carpet.
Further double to rear, double glazed window with curtains, boiler cupboard, radiator and carpet. Opens into:
Stairs from bedroom two, versatile loft storage room. Sky light to rear, shelving, eaves access, radiator and carpet.
Front and rear gardens
Front - small raised fore-garden paved and steps to front entrance.
Rear - fully enclosed rear garden, large gravelled area extends onto decking patio.