A well presented, and proportioned first floor apartment, set on this small development off Providence Street handy for Earlsdon High Street. PART FURNISHED, double glazing and electric heating. Accommodation comprising: communal entrance with intercom, private entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with main appliances, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom. Outside well maintained communal garden to rear with drying area, communal parking with visitor parking. Available around 26th September 2022 on an initial 12 month tenancy. Single or double occupancy. EPC band C, council tax band A.
- A well presented and proportioned first floor apartment
- Set on this small development off Providence Street handy for Earlsdon High Street
- PART FURNISHED, double glazing and electric heating
- Communal entrance with intercom, private entrance hall
- Lounge, kitchen with main appliances
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and desk
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- Communal grounds and parking
- Available around 26th September 2022 on an initial 12 month tenancy
- SINGLE or DOUBLE OCCUPANCY -EPC band C, council tax band A
With intercom, stairs to first floor landing, door opens into:
Central hallway, deep airing cupboard with water tank and storage, intercom and carpet. Doors lead off:
Two double glazed windows to front aspect with curtains, electric wall heater and carpet.
Range of wall and base units to two walls, integrated oven hob and extractor, washing machine, fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear communal grounds with blinds, extractor fan, electric wall heater and wood effect flooring.
Double bedroom with fitted furniture
Generous double bedroom, fitted wardrobes to two walls, inset bed recess with over-head storage and bedside units, to the adjacent wall built-in dressing table/desk, double glazed window with curtains, electric wall heater and carpet.
White three piece suite, shower over bath, modern tiled splash-backs, extractor fan, mirror fronted wall cabinet, electric towel radiator and tiled floor.
Communal gardens and parking
To the rear of the block lawned communal ground with drying area.
To the front of the block communal parking, bin store, bike stand and visitor parking area.