An outstanding bay fronted terraced house located in the heart of Coundon, with a range of local schools, shops and park areas. UN-FURNISHED benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation spread over the three floors comprising: entrance hallway, front lounge dining room, a generous sized modern kitchen, rear lobby and versatile second reception room overlooking the rear garden. First floor two double bedrooms, (master with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room) and bathroom, On the second floor the loft is converted into a third bedroom. Outside front and fully enclosed rear gardens. An early viewing is advised to appreciate both the size, setting and finish of the property. Available now on an initial 6 month tenancy. EPC Band C, council tax band B.
- An outstanding bay fronted mid-terraced house located in the heart of Coundon, with a range of local schools, shops and park areas
- PART FURNISHED, spread over three floors, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating
- Front lounge dining room, versatile second rear reception room
- Generous sized modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with corner bath shower over
- Second floor loft is converted into a third bedroom
- Outside front and fully enclosed rear gardens
- An early viewing is advised to appreciate both the size, setting and finish of the property
- Available now on an initial 6 month tenancy. EPC Band C, council tax band B
Decorative detail, front entrance door opens into:
Stairs to first floor with carpet, wall mounted coat rack, radiator and wood effect floor. Doors lead off:
Front lounge dining room
Double glazed bay window with curtains, radiator and carpet.
Range of modern wall and base units including breakfast bar, integrated oven, five ring gas hob and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window with blinds, shelved under-stairs storage cupboard, tile and wood effect flooring, leads into:
Half obscure glazed PVC door to rear garden, inset floor mat, radiator and further wood effect floor. Door into:
Rear reception room
A versatile second reception, ideally as home office or playroom. Double glazed windows with blinds, radiator and carpet.
Stairs to second floor with under-stairs storage, carpet and doors lead off:
Master bedroom (front)
Generous master bedroom, double glazed bay window with curtains, fitted wardrobe, radiator and carpet.
Shower enclosure, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window with roller blind, wall cabinet, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom two (rear)
Double sized bedroom, double glazed window with curtains, radiator and carpet.
White three piece suite comprising corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Obscure double glazed window, boiler cupboard, towel radiator and tile effect floor.
Small landing with carpet and door into:
Loft conversion with skylights and blinds, radiator and carpet.
Front & rear gardens
Front - laid to lawn with privet hedging to front aspect, pathway to front entrance
Rear - decking patio extends onto lawn with deep side border, leads down to further decking patio area and shed, rear pedestrian access.