A FURNISHED high specification ground floor ex show flat on the popular Bannerbrook Park development, ideally located western outskirts of the city, handy for Tile Hill railway station, local shops and open spaces, road and bus links for the city. Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Accommodation comprising: communal entrance with intercom, private entrance hallway, utility/store, lounge part open to fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms, large bathroom with shower over bath. Outside communal grounds, single parking space with permit. Available mid August on an initial 12 month tenancy. EPC Band C, council tax band B.
- High specification ground floor ex show flat
- Popular Bannerbrook Park development
- FURNISHED, double glazing and gas central heating
- Communal entrance and private entrance hall
- Lounge into kitchen with main applainces
- Two double bedrooms
- Large bathroom, utility cupboard
- Communal grounds, parking via permit
- Available mid August on an initial 12 month tenancy
- EPC Band C, council tax band B
Communal intercom gives access into communal lobby, door into:
Communal intercom, walk in utility/storage, carpet. Doors lead off:
Living dining room
Two tall picture windows, radiator and carpet. Sofa, dining table and chairs, glass side table. Opens into:
Range of modern wall and base units to three walls, integrated oven hob and extractor, fridge freezer, tile effect floor.
Double bedroom, tall picture window, radiator and carpet. Double bed, bedside unit, wardrobe and drawers.
Tall picture window, boiler cupboard, radiator and carpet. Bedside units and drawers.
Having a white three piece suite with shower over bath and shower screen, radiator.
Communal grounds and parking
Well maintained communal grounds, parking area with allocated space via permit