An attractive second floor apartment on this popular development. Ideally located for Earlsdon High Street, the city and railway station. The property is MAJORITY FURNISHED benefits from electric heating and double glazing. Comprising: communal entrance, private entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with all main appliances, two bedrooms and bathroom. Security gated access to parking area with twin parking space. Available late January 2022. EPC C.
- Second floor apartment on this modern development
- Well served local area, ideal for city and railway station
- MAJORITY FURNISHED, electric heating and double glazing
- Communal entrance, private entrance hall and lounge,
- Modern kitchen with all main appliances
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Gated access to parking area, twin parking space
- EPC band C
- Available late January 2022
- Initial 12 month tenancy
With intercom access, stairs to 2nd floor landing. Door leads into:
Electric wall heater, wood effect floor and shoe rack. Access to storage cupboard. Doors lead off:
Double glazed window with blinds, electric wall heater and wood effect floor. Two seater settee, coffee table and side units. Leads into:
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, integrated washing machine, fridge freezer and wood effect floor.
Double glazed window with blinds, electric wall heater and carpet. Double bed with bedside units, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Double glazed window including blinds, Velux skylight, electric wall heater and carpet. Wooden shelved unit.
Three piece white suite comprising bath with shower cradle, wash hand basin and WC, vinyl flooring.
Twin parking bay allocated