A recently refurbished and unfurnished traditional terraced property, well situated with local shops, schools, eateries and parks, also handy for the city and railway station. Accommodation comprising, GROUND FLOOR front and rear reception rooms, fitted kitchen, refurbished bathroom, FIRST FLOOR front and rear double bedrooms. Available now on an initial 12 month tenancy. EPC Band E
- A recently refurbished traditional terraced property
- Well situated with local shops, schools, eateries and parks
- UNFURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating
- Front and rear reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen, refurbished bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Outside fore-garden and rear garden
- Available now on an initial 12 month tenancy
- EPC Band E
Freshly carpeted and painted front reception room. Large double glazed window with curtains. Door leading off to stairway.
Freshly carpeted and painted rear reception room. Under stair Storage cupboard and large double glazed window with curtain rail. Doors leading to staircase and kitchen.
Freshly decorated kitchen with Beko oven.
Newly fitted bathroom. Bath with shower and a new mirrored cabinet above the sink.
Freshly carpeted floor. Staircase leading to bedrooms.
Freshly carpeted and painted front bedroom with large double glazed window.
Freshly carpeted and painted rear bedroom. Contains boiler and large double glazed window.
Front and rear gardens
Fore-garden pathway to front entrance and front boundary wall
Rear garden with rear pedestrian gate