A well proportioned first floor maisonette situated East of the city, well served local area handy for the hospital and A45/A46 road networks. UNFURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation comprising: entrance and stairs, first floor landing, good sized lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and two decent bedrooms. Outside there is a small rear garden together with an allocated garage nearby. Available NOW on an initial 6 month tenancy. EPC band D.
- A well proportioned first floor maisonette situated East of the city
- Well served local area handy for the hospital and A45/A46 road networks
- UNFURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating
- Entrance and stairs, first floor landing
- Good sized lounge/diner, kitchen
- Bathroom and two decent bedrooms
- Small rear garden together with an allocated garage nearby
- Available NOW on an initial 6 month tenancy
- EPC band D
Entrance and stairs
Front entrance door opens into, stairs leading to the first floor.
First floor landing
Double glazed side window, radiator, built in storage cupboard. Doors lead off:
Excellent Lounge/Diner (4.88m x 3.73m into chimney breast)
With fireplace surround and hearth with living flame gas fire, double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen (2.64m x 2.11m)
With a range of dark wood effect units and contrasting worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, double glazed rear window, cooker.
Bathroom (1.83m x 1.70m)
White suite comprising; bath with shower, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window, radiator and complimentary part-tiled walls.
Bedroom One (3.45m x 3.35m)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two (2.67m plus wardrobes x 2.54m)
Having double glazed window, radiator and built in double door wardrobe.
The property has a small rear garden with brick garden store and an allocated garage in a nearby block.