A PART FURNISHED duplex first floor flat offering deceptively spacious accommodation over the two upper floors. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, modern kitchen and bathroom. Accommodation comprising: entrance hall/stairs/landing, lounge, large breakfast kitchen and spacious bathroom, top floor double bedroom with built in wardrobes and storage, use of rear shared garden area. Available 14th September 2021 on an initial 12 month tenancy. Single or double occupancy. EPC band D
- PART FURNISHED duplex first floor flat
- Popular well served residential location ideal for the city centre
- Benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating
- Private entrance hall, lounge, modern breakfast kitchen
- Large modern bathroom suite
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Used of shared rear garden
- Available 14th September 2021
- Initial 12 month tenancy - Single or Double occupancy only
- EPC band D
Side entrance with PVC door into:
Small hallway with stairs to first floor, carpet and entrance mat.
First floor landing
Landing with doors leading off, carpet:
Double glazed window to front aspect with blinds, radiator and carpet.
Modern wall and base units to one wall, integrated oven hob and extractor, washing machine. To the adjacent wall matching units with inset breakfast table. Two double glazed windows one with blinds radiator and flooring.
With storage cupboard, carpet, door into:
Large modern suite, vanity cupboard with inset basin and WC, bath fitted with shower over and new screen, modern wall tiles, extractor fan, new wood effect flooring, double glazed window with roller blind and radiator.
Staircase leads from kitchen into a large double bedroom, double glazed window with blinds, two single wardrobes, further walk in boiler storage cupboard, radiator and carpet. Double bed and wooden storage unit.
Use of shared rear garden with ground floor flat.