A ground floor apartment on this popular development, being handy for the city centre and Ball Hill shopping, good road and bus links for the city and hospital. PART-FURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation comprising: communal entrance, private entrance hall, lounge dining room leads into kitchen main appliances, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, bathroom. Outside communal grounds and allocated parking space. Available around 23rd July 2021. EPC band C.
- A ground floor apartment on this popular development
- Handy for the city centre and Ball Hill shopping, good road and bus links for the city and hospital
- PART-FURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating
- Communal lobby, private entrance hall with storage
- Lounge dining room
- Modern kitchen with main appliances
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, bathroom
- Communal grounds and rear parking with allocated space
- Available around 23rd July 2021
- EPC band C
Communal doors to front and rear aspects with intercom, door into:
Communal intercom, storage cupboards, radiator and wood effect floor. Doors lead off:
Lounge dining room
Tall double glazed windows with curtains to far end, tiled wall mirrors, radiators, wood effect floor. Leads into:
Range of gloss white wall and base units, integrated oven hob and extractor, fridge freezer, washing machine, gas boiler, double glazed window, vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window with curtains, fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, radiator, wood effect floor.
White three piece suite, shower over bath with screen, tiled splash backs full height to bath and half height one wall, tiled wall mirrors, radiator and vinyl floor.
Communal grounds and rear parking with allocated space