A third floor apartment on this popular development, being well situated for the city centre and railway station, in the well served area of Earlsdon. UNFURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and electric heating. Accommodation comprising: communal entrance, private entrance hall, lounge dining room with balcony, fitted kitchen with appliances, one double bedroom, bathroom and allocated parking. Available 2nd August 2021. Single or double occupancy only. EPC band D.
- A third floor apartment on this popular development
- City centre location ideal for railway station
- Close to the well served Earlsdon High Street
- UNFURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and electric heating
- Lounge dining room with balcony
- Fitted kitchen with applicances
- One double bedroom, bathroom
- Communal grounds and allocated parking
- Available 2nd August 2021 for single or double occupancy
- EPC band D
Third floor apartment
Communal approach and landing
Communal entrance with intercom, stairs to third floor landing. Door opens into:
Private entrance hall
With communal intercom, electric wall heater, wood effect floor, doors lead off:
Lounge dining room
Open plan to kitchen, double glazed patio doors to balcony with curtain pole, electric wall heater and wood effect floor.
Bistro table and chairs, open aspect to rear.
Range of wall and base units to three sides, integrated appliances, oven hob and extractor, breakfast bar, double glazed side window, wood effect floor.
Double glazed window with curtain pole, electric wall heater and carpet. Storage cupboard and further cupboard housing water tank.
Bath with shower over and screen, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan, electric towel radiator, mirror fronted wall cabinet, vinyl floor.
Communal grounds and parking
Well maintained communal grounds and rear parking with allocated space.