An UNFURNISHED ground floor flat in this converted Victorian building, ideal for the city and railway station. Freshly decorated, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Comprising: communal entrance with intercom, private entrance hall, spacious lounge leads into open plan kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Shared use or rear communal garden. Available NOW. SINGLE OR DOUBLE OCCUPATION ONLY. EPC TBC.
- An UNFURNISHED ground floor flat
- Converted Victorian building close to the city
- Freshly decorated, double glazing and gas central heating
- Communal entrance & private entrance hall with intercom
- Spacious lounge into kitchen
- Double bedroom and bathroom
- Rear communal garden
- SINGLE OR DOUBLE OCCUPATION ONLY
- Available NOW
- EPC band TBC
Communal entrance with intercom, tiled floor, intercom, door into:
Private entrance hall
Intercom, radiator and carpet. Doors lead off:
Spacious lounge with bay window having blinds, radiator and carpet. Leads into:
Wall and base units, cooker and extractor hood, wood effect floor.
Double room, double glazed window with blinds, storage cupboard, fitted shelving, radiator and carpet.
White three piece suite, shower over bath, tiled splash backs around bath and basin, extractor hood, radiator and wood effect floor.
Rear communal garden
Shared use or rear paved communal garden and drying area.