These stylish new homes in Warwickshire enjoy excellent transport connections; with Nuneaton train station located a short drive away, offering direct services into Coventry, Leicester and Birmingham New Street.
There are several local schools, including St Nicolas Church of England Primary School, located a short walk away, while Oak Wood Primary and Secondary Schools are situated less than 3 miles from the development.
Nuneaton is nestled between the vibrant cities of Leicester and Birmingham. Royal Park can be found just off the A5, under 10 minutes from junction 1 of the M69.
Nuneaton’s vibrant town centre offers a range of dining options, from relaxed restaurants and bars to contemporary cafés, in addition to a number of exciting retail destinations, including the modern Ropewalk and Abbeygate shopping centres.
Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor
Gas central heating
White bathroom suite with shower over bath
Vinyl flooring (& in downstairs w/c)
Turfed rear garden
Allocated parking space
UPVc double glazed windows
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
External doors supplied with chrome multipoint locking system
UPVc glazed windows with multipoint locking ironmongery
Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
10 Year NHBC Guarantee
Royal Park, Plot 488 is available from £69,750 on 30% share
Available on Shared Ownership basis
Shared Ownership Breakdown*
Full Market Valuation - £232,500
30% share at £69,750
Rent PCM - £372.96
Buildings Insurance PCM - £4.97
Management Charge PCM- £14.00
*Service Charge PCM- TBC
Total rent PCM- £391.93 plus *Service Charge
*Shared Ownership Breakdown
Figures will be subject to fluctuation. Final prices will be based on the current market and rebuild value at the time of sale. Under the terms of the Shared Ownership scheme you will be offered the maximum % share you can afford.
In order to qualify to join the housing register, applicants must meet at least one or more of the following criteria. Applicants must:
- Have lived within the borough for at least 6 out of the last 12 months, or 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Have immediate family in the Borough with the family members concerned currently living in the Borough, and have done for at least 5 years or more. This would normally be parents, adult children, brothers or sisters provided there are sufficiently close links in the form of frequent contact, commitment or dependence.
- Other family associations such as grandparents and adoptive parents would also be considered if sufficiently close links are evidenced.
- Work permanently in the Borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth
- Give to, or receive support from, a close family member who is resident in the Borough. Applicants will need to supply supporting evidence from a medical professional or social worker together with full details of the support that is being given/received.