Eastboro Way, Spinning Wheel Drive Plot 102 available from £76,800 on 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS
Shared Ownership Breakdown*
Full Market Valuation - £192,000
40% share at £76,800
Rent pcm - £264.00
Buildings Insurance pcm- £4.44
*Service Charge pcm- TBC
Management Charge pcm- £14.00
TOTAL RENT pcm- £282.44plus Service Charge*
*Shared Ownership Breakdown
Figures will be subject to fluctuation. Final prices will be based on the current market and rebuild value at the time of sale. Under the terms of the Shared Ownership scheme you will be offered the maximum % share you can afford.
In order to qualify to join the housing register, applicants must meet at least one or more of the following criteria. Applicants must:
- Have lived within the borough for at least 6 out of the last 12 months, or 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Have immediate family in the Borough with the family members concerned currently living in the Borough, and have done for at least 5 years or more. This would normally be parents, adult children, brothers or sisters provided there are sufficiently close links in the form of frequent contact, commitment or dependence.
- Other family associations such as grandparents and adoptive parents would also be considered if sufficiently close links are evidenced.
- Work permanently in the Borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth.
- Give to, or receive support from, a close family member who is resident in the Borough. Applicants will need to supply supporting evidence from a medical professional or social worker together with full details of the support that is being given/received.