The property, a renovated stone barn linked to a new wing constructed in handmade brick and clay tiles, is set behind gates with a long driveway and ample parking. It is set in stunning landscaped gardens surrounded by open countryside.
The layout has an open plan kitchen/ diner and a large lounge all with bi fold doors leading to private patio areas. The lounge gives a generous feeling of space and has a feature rustic brick wall.
Meriden Village center is a short drive and has a range of facilities which consist of a local convenience store, farm shop, restaurants, pubs, doctors and a dentist. A host of sports facilities are available nearby including a football pitch, tennis courts, golf course archery club and a gym.
Birmingham Airport - 4.9 miles
Birmingham International Station - 5.1 miles
Solihull Town Centre - 8.4 miles
Coventry City Centre - 8.6 miles
Birmingham City Centre - 14.4 mies
Kitchen/Diner 8.6m x 3.5m 28'3 x 11'6
Utility 1.8m x 1.7m 5'11 x 5'7
Kitchen Hall 2.4mx1.6m 7'10 x 5'3
Entrance Hall 4.1m x 2.5m 13'5 x 8.2'
Lounge 5.7m ( max) x 5.8m 18'8 x 19'
Internal Hall 1.7m x 2m 5'7 x 6'7 (plus stairway)
Ground floor bed 1 4.8m (max) x 2.8m 15'9 x 9.2
Ground floor bed 2 2.8m x 2.8m 9'2 x 9'2 (plus entrance area)
Ground floor bathroom 2.2m (max) x 1.7m 7'3 x 5'7
Landing 5.8m x 1.8m 18'8 x 5'11
Upstairs bed 3 3.5m x 4.6m 11'6 15'1 (plus deep wardrobes either side of en suite)
Bed 3 En Suite 2.3m x 1.2m 7'7 x 3'11'
Upstairs bed 4 3.5m x 4.6m 11'6 x 15'1 (plus deep wardrobes either side of en suite)
Bed 4 En Suite 2.3m x 1.2m 7'7 x 3'11
- New Build / conversion of exceptional standard and specification
- High quality composite double glazed bi-fold doors to large garden
- Solid oak floors to the open planned living areas
- Combination of ultra heat compact 4 and ultra heat Tilbrook vertical feature radiators
- Oak handrails to stairs
- Large lounge with twin bi-fold doors
- Open planned kitchen and dining room
- Entrance hall with feature glazed wall
- 2 master bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and en suites incorporating large showers
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Lawned rear gardens
- Feature wrap around patio to lounge and further patio to dining area
- Generous light filled landing
- Contemporary style matt door finished with granite work surfaces
- Double oven, dishwasher and convector hob in central island
- Integrated fridge / freezer
- Feature tap
Bathroom and En suite:
- Contemporary white sanity wear with Bristan Cobalt taps
- Chrome detailed frameless shower screens and bath screens
- Rectangular shower heads, all with flexible head attachment
- Amtico floor finishes to the bathrooms
SAP rating is 62C
Environmental rating is 72C