An UNFURNISHED ground floor Edwardian conversion apartment in an historic setting within the heart of the City Center, a converted building with some period features. The newly renovated accommodation presented in excellent order benefits from new decoration, flooring and electric heaters. Comprising - communal entrance, private entrance hall, living room with fitted kitchen, one bedroom, bathroom with shower cubicle. Security telephone entrance, electric high efficiency heating system and double glazing throughout. SINGLE OCCUPATION ONLY. EPC Band D. Available from 21st February.
- UNFURNISHED ground floor flat In the heart of City Center
- Newly renovated throughout immaculately presented
- Communal entrance , Private entrance hall
- Fitted kitchen/lounge, Bedroom
- Bathroom with shower cubicle
- Electric high efficiency heating & double glazing
- Converted building with some period features
- Shared use of rear patio garden
- SINGLE OCCUPATION ONLY
- Available from 21st February, EPC band D
Front entrance door with intercom phone gives access to an impressive communal entrance hallway, further door into:
Newly fitted carpet and electric heater, intercom phone, doors lead off:
Open plan lounge kitchen
Lounge - double glazed front window with blinds, new electric heater and carpet
Kitchen - range of matching wall and base units to three sides, recess for both under counter fridge and washing machine, integrated oven hob and extractor, new vinyl floor.
With new carpets, two double glazed windows with blinds, electric heater.
Spacious suite with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splash backs, extractor fan, vanity mirror and vinyl floor.
Shared use of rear communal garden.