A substantial bay fronted terraced property spread over the three floors, situated in this well served area being ideally located for the city centre and railway station. UNFURNISED, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Accommodation comprising: entrance porch, through hallway, lounge, double doorway to dining room, refitted breakfast kitchen. First floor two bedrooms, impressive refitted bathroom and study. Second floor loft bedroom three with en-suite shower/WC. Outside front and enclosed low maintenance rear garden with gated access to Spencer Park. Available 14th May 2021. EPC Band D
- Substantial bay fronted terraced house in this well served area with local parks, shops and eateries
- Handy for the city and railway station
- UNFURNISHED, gas central heating and double glazing
- Lounge with double doors to dining room
- Breakfast kitchen with French doors to garden
- Over upper two floors THREE bedrooms
- Third bedroom with en suite shower, bedroom one with dressing room
- Impressive bathroom suite, 1st floor study
- Front and rear gardens, rear onto Spencer Park
- Available 14th May 2021, EPC Band D
PVC door into:
Through hall way
Stairs to first floor, wood effect floor, door into:
Double glazed rear window, feature fireplace, radiator and wood effect floor, door to kitchen and double doors into:
Double glazed bay window, feature fireplace, radiator and wood effect floor.
Spacious modern fitted kitchen with french doors to garden, oven hob and extractor, wall mounted boiler, under-stairs storage, double glazed side window, radiator and tiled floor.
Stairs to second floor, doors lead off:
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpet, door into:
Walk-in dressing room
Double glazed window to front aspect, hanging rails and shelf, towel radiator and carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpet.
Double glazed side window, wall mounted work top and carpet.
Spacious room with three piece suite, paneled bath with shower over and curtains, wash hand basin and WC. Obscure double glazed window, storage cupboard, radiator and vinyl floor.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpet, door into:
Ensuite shower room
Shower enclosure with bi-fold door, wash hand basin with glass shelf and vanity mirror over and WC, vinyl floor.
Front gravelled low maintenance garden.
Enclosed rear garden paved for low maintenance with mature borders, shed to far end. Backs onto Spencer Park.